Admissions & Hours
Tuesday: 10 am - 4 pm
Wednesday: 10 am - 4 pm
Thursday: 10 am - 4 pm
Friday: 10 am - 4 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 4 pm
Sunday: 1 pm - 4 pm
Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Years Day.
Tour of The 2019 San Angelo Ceramic Invitational Exhibition which featured the work of six Texas ceramic artists: Alejandra Almuelle, Mary Fischer, Angela Gallia, Linda Gossett, Shikha Joshi, and Kym Owens.
There is plenty of FREE parking adjacent to the museum.
The museum is equipt for visitors with special needs. All of the galleries are accessible to wheelchair users and other visitors who cannot use stairs. We have wheelchairs available upon request. Companion service dogs are allowed in the museum.
We follow San Angelo Independent School District's closure and delayed opening schedule.
Museum Etiquette to Guide Your Visit
- Unless otherwise stated, photography is allowed as long as the flash is not used. Visitors may freely use their cameras outside on the grounds of the museum and on the rooftop terrace as well. Selfie sticks are not allowed in the museum.
- Strollers are welcome in the museum unless the galleries are very crowded. In which case, we would ask you to wait until more space is available. Large handbags or backpacks must be checked and left in the Gift Shop area.
- The museum does have wheelchairs available for visitors to use.
- Please do not touch the artwork. When visiting the galleries with small children, please maintain supervision.
- Pets are not allowed in the museum unless they are companion service animals only.
- Food and beverages, including bottle water, are not allowed into the galleries.